We’re leaving for Baltimore tonight to celebrate Christmas with family and friends. While there, our friends are hosting a holiday party where their new photobooth company, Pixilated, will be set-up. We’re so pumped to rock Ruby t’s, put on a ridiculous hat and Get Pixilated.
It’s funny that all year long I can think of one million things I want, but come holiday gift list making time, I often draw a blank. Here’s a little round up a of a few things I would’t return if I was given them.
1. Printed Ella Moss Dress-perfect for January in FLArida (pic from PiperLime)
2. Bomb.com bar cart from Furbish (Jamie Meares is my hero.)
3. Black boots are a must right now. These Fryes are delish and they would look so cute next to my grey ones.
4. This one is kind of cheating because I already have it, but Knot & Bow Sparkle Twine-Wrapped all my gifts in kraft paper and this beauty (got the silver as well!)
5. Elephant Stud Earrings from Furbish. These remind me of my grandma, Shainey, who wore leopard heels at every chance she got.
It’s finally here, and after months and months of edits, copy writing, head shots (thanks, Clary!) We worked with the wonderfully talented and patient Ryan of Second Street Creative . He helped us to bring our idea for this site into reality-and even tweaked our logo on the way! Building a website is a daunting task, and with Ryan’s help-it was pretty seamless. Let’s take a tour, shall we?
1. BLOG: Check out our most recent design and inspiration post. We will be much better about posting now-PROMISE!
2. TWITTER FEED: Check in to see what’s going on in Megan’s life.
3. TWITTER + FACEBOOK LINKS: Follow us on Twitter + LIKE us on Facebook, PLEASE!
4. NAVIGATION TABS: Take a minute to scroll through and see what Ruby is about. It’s fun! Try it!
5. EMAIL ADDRESS + PHONE NUMBER: We think this is pretty self-explanitory.
6. NEW + IMPROVED LOGO: Ruby just had some minor work done…
This has been an unbelievable year for us. We got engaged, married and watched Ruby grow into something we have become truly proud of. Lots of “next steps” have been taken and we are beginning to see the fruits of all of our hard labor. It can be a real challenge growing a business from a tiny concept to something that is fully-operational. We are so proud of how far we’ve come and we have pretty huge goals for the future. Thank you for supporting Ruby the Fox Design!
We are beyond excited to share that Ruby the Fox was featured on RuffledBlog! Mike and I got married in October, and our amazing photographer, Clary Pfeiffer captured every last detail (especially the paper!) We had an absolute dream team of vendors, Kelly of Fleur, Louis of I Do Films, Callahan Catering, Toast and Jam DJs, Smilebooth and Kehoe to name a few…After working so closely with many of these fabulous creatives for a year, we can now truly call some of them friends.
I had the pleasure of designing these adorable first birthday invites for a good friend from our Denver days, Kristy! She and her wonderful husband, Drew, had this gorgeous little guy a year ago. Kristy came to me with the concept-and let me go for it! I could not be happier with the cuteness that ensued. LOVE.
Kristy even found a vintage Photobooth and had Gray’s picture taken. It turned out even better than I’d imagined!